2008 OVERALL ECONOMIC EMPLOYMENT FORECAST:
"IT'S WINTER. WATCH THE WEATHER."
by Kathy Graham
- Predicted that the start of the Great Recession would occur this year.
- “Winter can be a lovely season if you’re prepared for it."
- "It’s a downturn all year as the excesses of too much liquidity and too little actual product delivery are worked off."
- "However, it does not look like it will be “the winter of our great discontent”…unless OECD’s downside fat tail emerges.”
- “WATCH THE WEATHER: If the OECD storm warnings appear and governments are not able to contain effects, jobs could disappear more quickly so be or get prepared just in case.”
Get this complete Forecast as a PDF file.