2012 OVERALL ECONOMIC EMPLOYMENT FORECAST:
"NO MORE CALIFORNIA DREAMIN'"©
by Kathy Graham
- This forecast is entitled “No More California Dreamin’” because “hard work is no longer enough to secure the career gold of your dreams.”
- Because there are fewer jobs.
- Because globalization has created the need for you to be best in relevant skills worldwide.
- Because global competition and technology advances compel you to market yourself in a manner that reaches your target audience/firm/hiring authority.
- So professionals need to change their approach and start marketing themselves.
- Now “it’s not a ‘hot job’ that gets filled, it’s ‘hot’ people who get hired…and at premium prices."
Get the PDF of this Forecast including sources (or get the 2-page white paper summary only) by contacting Forecasts@TheHQCompanies.com.