2013 OVERALL ECONOMIC EMPLOYMENT FORECAST:
"THE SLOW SLOG"©
by Kathy Graham
- A slow slog but with more career growth opportunities.
- HOT JOBS: Management or C-suite bound professionals who master social media and are digitally savvy will be in high demand. Why? Note recent IBM survey results:
- 81% of employees believe that CEOs/C-Suite management who engage in social media are better equipped to lead their firms.
- 82% of consumers are more likely trust a company whose CEO/C-Suite engage in social media.
- 77% of consumers more likely to buy from a company whose CEO/C-Suite engage in social media.
- 78% of professionals prefer to work for a company whose CEO/C-Suite engage in social media.
Get the PDF of this 16-page Forecast including sources (or get the 2-page white paper summary only) by contacting Forecasts@TheHQCompanies.com.