2020+ OVERALL ECONOMIC EMPLOYMENT FORECAST©:
"UP NEXT: A BIGGER PIE"
by Kathy Graham
- A global pandemic, world-wide recession, high U.S. wage inequality and social unrest, large-scale corporate and country debt…and yet my June 2020 economic employment forecast for the next 18-24 months is:
1. U.S. and global employment nature will permanently change with AI and DIGITAL assuming a larger and growing share of all previous labor activities of a LOW TOUCH, LOW THOUGHT nature (yes, my 2017-2019 forecast that AI and computers would be replacing labor/people in certain work was correct).
2. Corporations, private/public, will integrate EESG (Employees, Environment, Sustainability, Governance) stakeholders.
3. AI’s and DIGITAL transformation’s impact and corporations’ acceptance of employees as stakeholders will shift employees’ focus towards personally MEANINGFUL work.
4. The U.S. GDP pie grows larger as labor shifts to work that they are naturally best at and enjoy doing (i.e., meaningful work) as artificial barriers lessen for positions—from entry to corporate C-suite to corporate boards—due to corporate acceptance of EESG.
- Given that the U.S. and China account for nearly 40% of global GDP, nearly 25% of global trade, and even larger shares of capital goods AND the U.S., European Union, and China are the world’s largest economies, A GROWING U.S. GDP should encourage a GROWING GLOBAL GDP.
- These 4 incredibly unbelievable outcomes will occur because of…a global pandemic, world-wide recession, high U.S. wage inequality and social unrest, large-scale corporate and country debt—this Forecast explains why.
Get the PDF of this Forecast including sources (or get the 2-page white paper summary only) by contacting Forecasts@TheHQCompanies.com.